• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

new trail cam surprise......

Insp Gadget

From an online store, found a site that does independent reviews of trail cams and was impressed by their findings/opinions. I then tracked down sellers and ..... I bought where I did because they were the only ones with a nice security box and since I'm on public land ....... I know, don't want that discussion.

I'm in a spot that no one goes to so odds of having video of other people like Ive seen show up here on private land ..... I'm taking my chances with a good steel box and a python cable.

I'm going tomorrow to check it after the 3rd week. in 2 weeks I have 300 10 sec videos at 5MP resolution and still had over 2/3 left on 4 AA batteries. It's amazing on power, picture, trigger speed, and flexibility in programming. Just search for ScoutGuard 550 review and you'll be there.