• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings 12 Lions 10

Northlander

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, you guys (vikings fans) are a handful of blown and bad calls away from having a new coach. By all rights the last two weeks should have been losses and Ziggy's blood pressure was on the rise prior to the Saints game. Be careful what you wish for....the let down could come later in the year when you need it least, thanks to a coach who got a second chance and had little to do with the past two wins.

Terrible division all around.

Exactly why they should make it. Horrible teams in what once was the best division in the NFC. I know the Super Bowl totals from the 80s and 90s say otherwise (Giants, Cowboys, 49'ers) but the NFC Central (used to be anyway) always seemed to beat each other up, then not have any steam left on the playoffs, now they are just bad.

Found it very interesting how they spread the field with 4 wide receivers and Berrian gets an 86 yard tochdown. So right after that, what does our brain child of a coach do??? Goes right back into a tight power formation and try to run the ball up the middle. Sure it is easy to defense Peterson when they run him right up the middle with all 11 guys inside the tackles. I am convinced........Childress is the antichrist. FIRE HIM NOW!!!!! What needs to happen before he gets canned? The refs are winning the game for us, not Childress.

A terrible team with terrible fans.

Shoot, at least they won.

The fans didnt have anything to do with any of their performances.

I do agree they arent very good.

More agressive play calling to free up Peterson would help. Spread things out a bit.

Holy cow the vikes are terrible. If the refs keep blowing calls they may actually have a shot! These guys are so lucky. Should be 1-5. With they way the vikes are playing they may acually be able to end the season 8-8!

Go Packers!

That was an inside joke for those who listen to KFAN between noon-2pm.

Terrible team with terrible uniforms with terrible fans that play in a terrible stadium.....etc, etc...

The Vikes uniforms are terrible? I think Chris Hovan said it best:

"The Packers uniforms look like someone puked all over them"

Once again, it is a line used on KFAN. Not to mention he says it about a lot of teams.

Now we're debating uniforms? Don't take it so serious, geesh!

Chris Who? As in, who cares what he thinks!

I guess they were going to be a one game only thing, but if I remember right, it was the game Favre threw 6 TDs, so I think being superstitious they thought they could win everytime they put them on. Ugliest things ever. The other old Jets unis were ok, with the outline of a Jet on the helmet, but the other ones- gotta go

Terrible team with terrible uniforms with terrible fans that play in a terrible stadium.....etc, etc...

There's a show on between noon and 2?? sick

Man that was a stinkfest of a game. How do you win by 2? On that team? Horrible vikings team and lucky at the same time. Chilly is horrible and has no idea how to use the most explosive back in the league. Hopefully we get a new coach that can use him so we don't pull a Barry Sanders. It was a joke and pretty unwatchable. Thanks for DVR's so I didn't have to watch the whole dang train wreck!!!

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT

There's a show on between noon and 2?? sick

The tough-love covenant me boy!

Oh come on guys, it didnt look good but they won, and thats all that matters! A win next week, ugly or not would fill the band wagon! Oh by the way Vikings are in first place in our division! It could be worse you could be Lions fans, or even worse you could be a Packer fan!