Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
united jigsticker

LIONS: FAST PICKS AND OPINIONS

6 posts in this topic

With consideration of my rant in posting "What to Expect", I am leaving my complaints and considerations in that post to sneak in a gutsy prediction for todays game against the LIONS.

Brad Childress already said, as I said he would in my previous rant, that this will be a tough game for the Vikes because its a division rival. Historically, it seems as though when Childress expects a tough game, he makes it tough on himself, no matter what the scenerio or score says.

For instance, San Fran last season was an NFL laughing stock. But when it came time for the 2-5 Vikes to play them, Childress said "Tough team, gonna be a tough one for us".

We went on to lay 28 points on them in the first half off of what I consider to be the best half of offensive Vikings football via The kick a$$ passing game (not to be confused with the two halves of kick a$$ run offense ( see Bears, and Chargers, 2007) since Brad Childress has taken over.

With all the momentum and a big lead going into the 2nd half, the Vikings went on to kick a field goal for the entire second halfs scoring by us, ensuring that the game would appear much tougher then one half of play would have indicated.

So, he has called it again as a tough game. However, the media says this should be a route, and we should have backups in by half time in a blow out game.

I expect some firsts from the Lions today. The first interception on defense. First points scored in the 1st quarter by there offense. But not the first win.

So here it is...

Vikings 37

Lions 20

Scratch my earlier prediction. I'll go with the current score.

Detroit Tigers 3

Minnesota Twins 2

laughgrin

Vikes playing down to their opponent's ability again. They've got some work to do to meet that 13.5pt spread margin.

What a horrible game.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Pretty sure Bernie had that figured out. After the primaries I voted for "not Trump" You guys haven't picked up that liberals are still going for not Trump, even if that means Mike Pence (who from a political position standpoint is worse for liberals).   Instead you have Trump, a man incapable of taking any form of criticism regardless of how irrelevant it is to anything. Why do I post the crowd sizes? Because Trump, in a speech given only to members of the CIA, thought it was important enough to mention, as well as to have a team of his own people there to applaud when he mentioned the size of the crowds.
    • Here's the exact reason why I encourage everyone to buy the digital readout.  After getting holes drilled and everything setup, I always run my bathroom roof fan/vent to get rid of the moisture as the slush on the floor gets melted.  Yesterday I cranked the fan on max which moves some serious air, but I forgot to crack a window, which caused it to actually suction the CO from my water heater back into the house through a propane line pass through.  I looked up and saw 30ppm on the CO detector, which isn't high, but an indicator that something wasn't right.  All it took was cracking a window and turning down the fan for a minute and it was back to 0.  
    • You do realize the person you wanted to be president couldn't even understand the proper protocol for setting up a cabinet level email account don't you?    
    • I looked into fiberglass a few years back for a build.  I decided against it as it needed a wood backer.  Not sure if there is a different product out there now.  
    • finally got out Friday, put on 75 miles in the heavy drizzle, not the first time I have riden in the rain. the trails were OK, I rode in aitkin co. that doubles the miles I put on in the last two years.
    • they load tested the battery and said it was bad, everything else they said was fine, they put in a new battery. tried it today after sitting since Tuesday, and it started up fine, problem fixed.   I have a 2002 grizz carbed, and that sat for close to 3 months, went to start it this weekend, and it cranked for at least a minute (very cold blooded machine) and it started, it has the same battery that's in the Polaris.
    • Precious snowflake Trump needs a safe space from the media apparently.   I suggest you familiarize yourself with the word kakistocracy, because that appears to be the road we will be traveling down.
    • No,I am saying those who are left with jobs are working for those who Obama is happy to give money to for nothing. He was as bad as it gets in terms of getting people back to work after a recession especially when you factor in the amount of money he spent to do it.
    • Yep, turns out it was a copy.     Whatever    
    • Donald has already managed to ramp up demand for ladies fashion hats.  This will create jobs and help stimulate the economy.   http://www.chatelaine.com/news/coward-hats/    
  • Our Sponsors