• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chinese Democracy 23.11.08

zamboni

I'll be spending my money on new socks to sort and refilling my boiling hot vat of asphalt.

G-N-R is over, and has been over for years.

Yep. When (if) that album is ever released it will suck. They ruled the late 80s and early 90s. Then it fell apart and Axl replaced Slash with a dude who wears a KFC bucket on his head.

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
I'll be spending my money on new socks to sort and refilling my boiling hot vat of asphalt.

G-N-R is over, and has been over for years.

Yep. When (if) that album is ever released it will suck. They ruled the late 80s and early 90s. Then it fell apart and Axl replaced Slash with a dude who wears a KFC bucket on his head.

Buckethead is a much much better guitar player than Slash is. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Gpr498vngFQ&feature=related

Solo starts somewhere just shy of the 4 minute mark if you don't like the instrumental verses and chorus.

Blasphemy......

How dare anyone talk trash about slash and GNR like that.

There are tracks from the album already leak. They sound good to me.

GNR up until they broke up was the greatest and in that 1992 form still is the greatest rock n roll band ever.

Cant wait to dow...to BUY the cd

Originally Posted By: NAPAFISH
"Chinese Democracy" the song, is on the radio now.

And??? You like??? Hate it???

HORRIBLE

I listened to the entire thing, and hated it. I listened to it the second time, all the way threw, gave it a second chance. The third time, I changed the station. Is not for me.

I listened to it yesterday and that will be the only time. I thought it was horrible. I was going to burn a copy for my wife to listen to, but I like being married grin I thought it was that bad.

Each his own. Hope you weren't expecting AFD, because an album that good is a once in a lifetime thing.

I wasn't expecting AFD. I just didn't like it at all. As you said, to each his own.