• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

#48 win it chase again?

bassNspear

Yes Jimmy is on a roll and will be hard to overcome in points, it is amazing how one team can come to life at the end of season (everything going in their favore) and another another team (shrub)can totally self destruct in every aspect of the race. The Biff has taken over 2nd but Burton is only 3 points in 3rd. I am more of a driver fan than a manufacture or team fan and wouldn't mind seeing the Biff or Burton win the chase.

I would be all for Jeff B winning but I just don't know if any team or driver can beat the 48 team. They work so well together and when it comes down to crunch time, they are the team to beat.

Kyle's year will end up with a lot of wins and good races and will go down as one of the biggest chokes ever.

Has anyone calculated the points using the old method? Just curious how things would have been for Shrub.

The REAL points are posted at Jayski and at NASCAR.com

As of right now, Jimmie is in first by 113 points over Edwards and Busch is 183 behind in 3rd place.

there just to good to get beat again this year. Getting tires with 10 laps to go, and go from 10th to 2nd was awesome.

There going to win it, becuase there smart and do what it takes to be up at the front at the end of the day.

there just to good to get beat again this year. Getting tires with 10 laps to go, and go from 10th to 2nd was awesome.

There going to win it, becuase there smart and do what it takes to be up at the front at the end of the day.

With a little help from "The Lucky Dog". smirk

I am hoping for a DNF for the 48 to tighten up the field. Even if Jimmie only has average finishes in the last three races he will still smoke the field. Tonight on Nascar Now they said that if he finishes last in a race he will still be ahead of the field by about 10 points. I would like it to come down to 3 teams fighting it out at homestead.