Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

#48 win it chase again?

44 posts in this topic

well #48 had a good night again to hold off as the chase leader.

I hope he wins it again

It would be good to see Burton win the cup. He is a clean driver and has put his time in.

I would love it if Burton won the chase. He has been my favorite for awhile. It would be nice to see a driver from a smaller team win it, I think.

Not if the #31 has anything to say about it. Go Burton!

I could use a New FM HAT!...:)

Go Burton!

Burton has always been one of my favorite drivers, nice to see hime win. Go #31! Bring it on home!

The 48 team is on a roll.

Pretty much the samething they did last year.

Sifty

Yes Jimmy is on a roll and will be hard to overcome in points, it is amazing how one team can come to life at the end of season (everything going in their favore) and another another team (shrub)can totally self destruct in every aspect of the race. The Biff has taken over 2nd but Burton is only 3 points in 3rd. I am more of a driver fan than a manufacture or team fan and wouldn't mind seeing the Biff or Burton win the chase.

I would be all for Jeff B winning but I just don't know if any team or driver can beat the 48 team. They work so well together and when it comes down to crunch time, they are the team to beat.

Kyle's year will end up with a lot of wins and good races and will go down as one of the biggest chokes ever.

Has anyone calculated the points using the old method? Just curious how things would have been for Shrub.

I'm pulling for Burton to win. He's been close a few times but hasn't pulled off...yet.

The 48 team is on a roll.

Pretty much the samething they did last year.

Sifty

And the year before...

Has anyone calculated the points using the old method? Just curious how things would have been for Shrub.

The REAL points are posted at Jayski and at NASCAR.com

As of right now, Jimmie is in first by 113 points over Edwards and Busch is 183 behind in 3rd place.

I think he showed today why he's won it the last couple of years. What a way to finish after the pit road speeding penalty putting them a lap down.

there just to good to get beat again this year. Getting tires with 10 laps to go, and go from 10th to 2nd was awesome.

There going to win it, becuase there smart and do what it takes to be up at the front at the end of the day.

there just to good to get beat again this year. Getting tires with 10 laps to go, and go from 10th to 2nd was awesome.

There going to win it, becuase there smart and do what it takes to be up at the front at the end of the day.

With a little help from "The Lucky Dog". smirk

Jimmy and crew always seem to do the right thing at the right time.

I agree Jeff, its a done deal.

I would also say it is a done deal.

Show's what kind of team you have to go from a lap down to finish 2nd. Reminds me of the 24 team back in thier days.

Sifty

I am hoping for a DNF for the 48 to tighten up the field. Even if Jimmie only has average finishes in the last three races he will still smoke the field. Tonight on Nascar Now they said that if he finishes last in a race he will still be ahead of the field by about 10 points. I would like it to come down to 3 teams fighting it out at homestead.