Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmeyer

Orange

3 posts in this topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I think that Lee is going to keep the momentum going and he proved that he can catch fish when others struggle.  It also seemed like he was more open minded to fish where the fish are and not stick with one pattern that seemed to fizzle out for some of the other guys. 
    • Rand Paul has put together a plan, and there are others, as well.   But as long as there is the requirement put forth by Trump and the Democrats that everyone will have healthcare coverage, whether they can pay for it or not, it's probably DOA...     https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/press/dr-rand-paul-unveils-obamacare-replacement-act  
    •   The only way to prevent single payer is for the Republicans to miraculously pull some other "terrific" plan out of their bums that they haven't been able to come up with in the last 7 years.   Good luck.
    •   I noticed you failed to provide examples.  
    • You can never have to many frogs.
    • They can come up with a workable healthcare law.   The hard (impossible) part is coming up with a workable healthcare law with all winners and no losers, as that is the requirement.
    • KVD is a hammer on Toledo. He is the only one I have slotted in for sure. A lot of really good sticks struggle on Toledo. I imagine 30+ percent of people will pick Hackney, but he really doesn't have a stellar track record there. This will be an interesting one. IIRC, many of their past stops at TB have been later in the year, like second week of May. A lot will depend on when the fish there spawn. Could be a tough transition bite, or it could be a freakin' amazing postspawn smashfest.
    • I am no expert, but I am guessing that you will be advised to put some insulation under it, and if you don't have insulation under the slab now, that may be an issue. I would also think that it would be better to keep your foundation/slab one piece for all. But again, i am not an expert in the least! We do have infloor heating in our cabin slab and it is very nice, and the off-peak/dual-fuel electric pricing makes it nice and affordable heat. Very nice on the feet in winter, and keeps the gas bill very low.   If you don't have off-peak/dual-fuel pricing then the electric may get very very expensive to run, especially without proper insulation missing from part of it.   Good luck.
    •   Nailed It!!!  Way too much tinkering went on...some of that brought on by Fletch...Hansal, White/Schroeder, Stewart for a 4th line would be just fine too...they have to dial in these remaining games to have the consistency needed for the playoffs.
    • If you want to keep it simple, buy a bunch of black Booyah Pad Crashers. They're relatively inexpensive (compared to some frogs, anyway), pretty durable, and draw tons of strikes. You can mess with different colors for fun, but you can't really go wrong with black.

Terminator's new(ish) frogs are also amazingly good, and cast and walk better than Booyahs IMO.
  • Our Sponsors