Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cicada

Cubs won, Cubs won, Cubs won...

2 posts in this topic

Looking up stats for another post and became curious. 100 years ago the Cubs won the World Series.

Leading Hitters; Johnny Evers, .300 BA

Joe Tinker, 6HR, 14 Triples, .391 Slg, 30 SB

Frank Chance, just finished the double plays.

Leading Pitcher; Mordecai Brown, 29-9, 1.47 ERA, 27 CG, 312.3 Innings pitched and allowed 1 home run.

The pitchers had a 2.14 ERA and the hitters were hit by 40 pitches.

Didn't say for sure, but I think Harry Carey announced the games.

Call them up, see what they're doing next year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Seen on the channel 5 news the other night, plans to remove a dam in River Falls. They didn't specify which dam, or if it would be both dams. The movement is gaining popularity, especially with residents. And more input meetings will be planned. However, if the project is ok'd, it doesn't sound like it will be in the near future. I'm all for the dam removal! Both of them!
    • Hey Dave, I am sorry to hear that. If you need anything you have my number.  Send me a PM or text and let me know whats going on. Recurring infection? Low blood supply?     
    • Yes. But he has a great plan to utilize the excess rail capacity in the country by relocating those who disagree with him. It's gonna be a real gas. 
    • 100% A-OK is how that's working out, but I'm not surprised by the continued confusion. Even beside Texas vs Johnson, the idea of stripping citizenship from people hasn't stood up in court.
    • You must have been on some sh*tty ice for it to do that... Love my heavy spud bar, if it doesn't go through in a couple wacks I feel pretty darn confident in stepping...Spud bar,picks,pfd,rope, common sense all ya need
    • Protecting the rights of the id-oits, for the purpose of teaching others how not to be an id-iot is paramount. It goes both ways.........
    • What? You don't like the 1st amendment?
    • there is a seat belt law, why not have a ice picks law? if you are caught out ice fishing before the 1st of the year without picks, you get a "stupid" ticket.
    • So burning a Quran, or pouring bacon grease on it must be protected as well?  And flying the Stars and Bars?  How is that working out? 
  • Our Sponsors