• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fly by!

Yep, way too busy. I just spent the last couple hours going thru the rest of my shots from Yesterday. When you have dozens that you like, it's tough deciding which ones to keep. If nothing else, it makes a person much more particlular with his shots. After awhile, you learn to pick out minute differences in similar shots. It was an enjoyable shoot, but I've had enough of whoopers for awhile.

I just discovered that when I upload to Flickr and then add a frame in Flickr, and then resave it 800 X ***, I lose a little sharpness. I think I'll skip the frame in the future or find one elsewhere and frame the photo before uploading.

At least after this last batch, I can delete most of the others that show the leg bands. grin

2932249651_e69e4989b2_o.jpg

2932249523_5bd00b338e_o.jpg

In the future, if my shots don't look real sharp, please let me know. I can't fix something if I'm not aware that it's broke. wink You won't hurt my feelings. I never mind constructive criticism. I thought the problem was my new laptop. I process them on my desktop, but use my laptop for everything else. I assumed the monitor on my laptop was that bad.

Well in that case......

Just kidding X! These shots are really great. Glad you got that figured out. To tell you the truth, I didn't notice anything that was terrible but I don't always notice sharpness in someone elses work unless it really stands out either way.

Thanks for sharing these Whoopers. They have been fun to see. I saw a program on PBS last year about them in Wisconsin and they were very interesting.