• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Life is Good!

Shack

When you do not have to cut the lawn any more grin

My boy is cutting the entire lawn by him self today, after many times and hours of teaching him how to run the mower:

HBS+p0Cu15nOs2npo+nG7IjpIiUoRYcw0300.jpg

My boy almost done at 6:49pm:

L3VAyk5Q4M8AEQKMofmRXIGBCnrcnVkM0300.jpg

He is 11, but is doing a good job.

Makes me think of the first time my old man let me cut the grass grin

I figure I would share. Pretty proud and getting him ready for next year wink

Even though things look rough in our country, one can still find enjoyment in the subtle things in life, like this smile.

Isn't that the truth. My neighbor is a lawn Nazi and I can't keep up with her. She mows virtually every other day and fertilizes like a mad woman.... She is super cool though and has gave me some pointers.

i hear ya, but theres only so much you can say and do, THEN they start rebeling. i know. i try to get to know the individual fisrt, then past judgement. what ive found is that if,boyfriend-girlfriend isnt afriad to [PoorWordUsage] with ya they should be ok. if they dont want to be around when your there i think twice. IMO.

My Son (11) and Daughter (10) both enjoy driving the JD GT around the yard. They were both rather useful in helping move a couple of yards of dirt from the trailer to some new planting areas in the yard. Both of them had no problem using shovels or driving the garden tractor. They might as well start learning how to back up a vehical with a trailer attached. Nice picture of your son on the mower.