• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Windshield Recommendations

Northland Sportsman

Hey SomethingFishy -

I see in your photos that you have the lower profile windshield on your Polaris. I may not be remembering correctly, but didn't you have the high profile windshield when we rode last January (or whenever that was)?

I'm looking at a windshield to use while plowing, to cut down on the spray etc. Seems like the high profile would be the way to go.

Any thoughts?

Hey SomethingFishy -

I see in your photos that you have the lower profile windshield on your Polaris. I may not be remembering correctly, but didn't you have the high profile windshield when we rode last January (or whenever that was)?

I'm looking at a windshield to use while plowing, to cut down on the spray etc. Seems like the high profile would be the way to go.

Any thoughts?

We have both the Tall clear windshield and also the shortblack one as well. We keep a windshield on year round.

I agree with getting the windshield from Polaris. My dad has one and it's a good, sturdy unit. It's not cheap, but it can be taken off and put on in under 30 seconds which is nice for transporting to and from the lake.