• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New Lunds

Just curious if anyone has seen the tech specs for the new lund 2075 pro -Vs? I can find very little about them minus a two little blurbs. The boats look awesome and have a lot of new features in them. I was pretty much sold on going the ranger route until I saw the 2075 tiller. That boat looks phenomenal...

tight lines

dan

The only thing I've seen is the video with Gary Roach sitting in one explaining some of the new features. The sliding electronics compartment and the rod storage from the top of the gunnels were nice looking features.

I thought I read somewhere they would be available in January 2009 so I would think something should be out about them soon.

For an unorganized fisherman a top of the gunwales rod locker might not be the best thing. I can see some of the folks I have fished with droppin a rod over the side as they try to get it out. It is a great idea to use the space for something, but in practice I am not so sure.

lund makes a great boat indeed, i've ownded my share of them, until i went to rangers. In lunds construction there is still wood utilized in the floor and trans, wood rots in time. But they also have alot of great ideas for creature comforts, raised bait wells, ect.... The only wood in my boat is in the name on the side and i personally couldnt be happier with the smoother ride on rough water and the resalability down the road. No matter witch way you go there are some GREAT deals out thier right now!

Fins