Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robert1965

who wants to go ice fishing L.O.W. kenora area

11 posts in this topic

I love this area. multi specie biggest fish I ever caught spots. im looking for other people this winter to join in. I have acces to a cabin in sioux narrows, all winter. you can literally catch lake trout a mile away on white fish bay. or go to nestor falls, a half hour away for slab crappie, or kenora about fifty minutes away for walleye, lakers, perch ,northerns etc. each year it gets harder to find people that want to go. I live in chicago, but still get there two three times a year. let me know I want to start to plan.

I'd love to join you if the finances allow. Sounds like an awesome time. I'd have to drop you some cash for lodging and what not. I am a landscape designer/project manager so I could make any dates work.

the cabin sleeps eight. no deposit needed, just pitch in with gas, food, beer, etc.there is a lot of options, we can go mobile, rent day huts, stay at the cabin each night. do something different the next day, all depends on whats biting and where etc.

Hey, im also intrested, if you dont mind hanging out with a college kid. i live in moorhead so its a stones throw away from low. i would be willing to pitch in for gas and beer and whatever else you would need shoot me an email. i also have access to multiple portables, i have an auger (dont have an ext.) and a 4 wheel drive vehicle. so if any of that helps.

Drop me a line.

kelly.markham@hotmail.com

Please send me some of the details please. I love that area. I love Dogtooth and Souix Narrows. Also had some fun on Crow a few times.

If I could swing it with the wife, I would love to be in on this. Shoot me an email at s_e_hendricks at comcast dot net.

Another college kid's interested. I could pitch it for gas, as well as bring up a couple of portables if we wanted them. Any idea what the date/price'll be?

flom_4@hotmail.com