• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Core-Trax tie downs? Somethingfishy?

aczr2k

I bought four sets from Costcos HSOforum, I returned all 4 sets to the store after installing them. It seemed like a good setup but I had to drill about 90 holes thru the trailers side lip to install them, after I finished installing them I went and bought a 9/16 drill bit(buy one bigger in diameter than your ratchet straps) and re-drilled each of the holes (approx every 6") this way is almost as flexible as the core-trax but cost under $10 and an hour or 2 of your time and it fits. The middle of the trailer was the only challenge so I bought 4 stainless heavy duty eye bolts and put them in the center for an additional secure point. I have probably 3000+ miles on the trailer thus far and the machines haven't budged.

I've attached a pic hopefully you can see how I did it, if the pic doesn't show you enough give me a call and you can come look at it.

Good luck,

Fishy

P1000401.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000403.jpg

Thanks about, the info was great, saved me some mula. My buddy here at work bought your four place trailer, he was looking at it on clist, I had seen it on the nation, told him you were his neighbor. Thanks again.