• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hawg Heaven

Twins 57 Fan

Not the best way to catch a fish like this. I was walleye fishing with a slip bobber and a fathead minnow in 13 FOW. I had caught a 3 pounder and a 4 pounder with fifteen minutes of this bruiser.

I guess my walleye spot turned out to be a decent feeding area for bucketmouths.

I had a similar thing happen on the same lake. Fishing eyes right after opener and we put a bunch of big bass in the boat. We would catch one big one, then move to the next spot, catch an eye, then a big fat bass and move... kept repeating for a few hours. Awesome fish though, that lake has some definite pigs in it.

I fish bass all summer long pretty hard, so I wouldn't say disapointed. I will just say that when I go walleye fishing it would be nice to catch some walleyes. I was hoping to fill the frying pan and I am not one to eat bucketmouths.

I would never turn down three fish like that.

Thats the funny story ha. fishing of an island point for walleye/crappie by some shallow rocks in 2-3 feet. with a glow bobber and a glow jig with a fathead, the minnow was dead so i was jigging it every now and then and He HIT it! also earlier I was a little deeper and doing the same thing the bobber way going down set it slow then hard and my 30 pound power pro snap a pike must have gotten a hold of it.