• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone seen this monster!

310 pounds, that is kind of like the other pic that says it is 210 inches. Nice rack, don't get me wrong, but I don't think that deer is anywhere near 300 #. Good deer though, congrats to the hunter.

DL

who cares how much he weighs? It's an awesome deer in anybodies book and it's even better that he' pictured with his future hunting partner.

Now if I can even get lucky enough to see just half of that deer it would make my hunting season.

congrats Mr. Hunter with no name!!!!

mr

MN is capable of producing very large bucks. Alot of people for some reason dont realize that. If people learned and were able to implement QDM, and simply let the deer get some age before killin them, we would be seeing alot more deer around this caliber.

YIKES, that deer is awesome....Ya know what I like the most about the picutres is that he is not trying to lean away from the camera to make it look bigger. He is laying on the deer and that rack is still huge. 200-300-500000 pounds, it doesn't matter, that is one rock solid buck. His little girl looks terrified, how much do ya wanna bet that his wife was not happy that she was in the truck with that deer

That is an awesome buck to say the least. I also like the fact that he is actually smiling. I've seen so many pictures of guys with big deer and most seem annoyed or ticked off. That has always seemed strange to me.