• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Chilly what a tool he is

A R Johnson

Yeah that’s pretty pathetic.

So did he not ask TJack to throw a touchdown?

I really wish Kluwe would’ve taken the snap, turned 90 degrees right at Chilly and punted it. grin

I agree Kluwe is a great kicker, just made a mistake like any other player. How about Childress finding an efficent and creative way to improve our team and having them ready to play on Sunday.

I'm not that concerned with Kluwes kicking. Now the IDIOTS that are supposed to cover the punt and tackle the return man, well, thats another story. Nobody stays in their lane and one whole side of the field opens up. One cut across the hash mark and there was nothing but open field. Horrible coaching and coverage discipline.

While I can't believe Kluwe kept kicking to Hester, I was more upset that Hester was able to get up to full speed without being threatened by any Vikings, where was the coverage team??? I cannot believe Chilly is considering dumping Kluwe, who out there is better?

Childress is clueless. Remember guys, this is the coach who needed half a season to figure out that Peterson(obvious future hall of famer) was the better running back than Taylor. And apparently he cant count above 7, as teams continually stick 8-9 guys in the box, yet, they run, run, run. its not that complicated...when they do that you spread the field and throw until they get out of it(ie; take what the defense gives you!). This guy has to go. Apparently the special teams doesnt ever practice breaking down and tackling. Bush is obviously a great punt returner, but for Childress to blame it solely on Kluwe is absurd. Should he have done a better job getting those punts out of bounds? no question...but everyone has an off night. Childress has had an ''off night'' coaching for nearly 3 years...enough is enough. zygi....please pull the plug!