Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A R Johnson

Chilly what a tool he is

17 posts in this topic

Bringing in punters this week, Kluwe is one of the best in the game. So he didn't kick out of bounds a couple time's, is this how chilly shows is authority? By threating the kicker's job?

Chilly has to do blame someone so that Ziggy does not wise up to the fact that he is pretty much worthless as a coach!

Yeah that’s pretty pathetic.

So did he not ask TJack to throw a touchdown?

I really wish Kluwe would’ve taken the snap, turned 90 degrees right at Chilly and punted it. grin

I think Chilly should have been disgusted with the kicker...but he is caring it way to far.

Yeah no doubt he's gone too far. I mean come on chilly, that is just dumb. Kluwe is one of the better punters in the league.

Way to go Chilly, there has to be something more productive to do this week, then pick on Kluwe. How about spend your time and effort and come up with a game plan you turd! Figure a way to get A.P more involved!

I think he was justified to be [PoorWordUsage]'d over it, but to drag him under the bus is pathetic.

Ziggy should bring in 4 head coaches to try out.

I agree Kluwe is a great kicker, just made a mistake like any other player. How about Childress finding an efficent and creative way to improve our team and having them ready to play on Sunday.

At my job....1 mistake is reprimand.....2nd mistake is termination.....if ya can't do the job get someone who can......we can't keep affording these special team mistakes.

Above average players don't go by those rules we have to live with in the real world.

I'm not that concerned with Kluwes kicking. Now the IDIOTS that are supposed to cover the punt and tackle the return man, well, thats another story. Nobody stays in their lane and one whole side of the field opens up. One cut across the hash mark and there was nothing but open field. Horrible coaching and coverage discipline.

While I can't believe Kluwe kept kicking to Hester, I was more upset that Hester was able to get up to full speed without being threatened by any Vikings, where was the coverage team??? I cannot believe Chilly is considering dumping Kluwe, who out there is better?

can we agree Kluee is an escape goat her. How do we get rid of Childress. Maan burns would be better. Problem is we never be happy

hes a pro punter, and hes one of the best in the league.

I agree with you croix, its a escape.

Childress is clueless. Remember guys, this is the coach who needed half a season to figure out that Peterson(obvious future hall of famer) was the better running back than Taylor. And apparently he cant count above 7, as teams continually stick 8-9 guys in the box, yet, they run, run, run. its not that complicated...when they do that you spread the field and throw until they get out of it(ie; take what the defense gives you!). This guy has to go. Apparently the special teams doesnt ever practice breaking down and tackling. Bush is obviously a great punt returner, but for Childress to blame it solely on Kluwe is absurd. Should he have done a better job getting those punts out of bounds? no question...but everyone has an off night. Childress has had an ''off night'' coaching for nearly 3 years...enough is enough. zygi....please pull the plug!