• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hot and spicy duck recipie

I like hot spicy food and thought I should try some thing with duck in it.

I merinaded 6 duck breasts in the jucie from a jar of jalapeneos over night then put them in a tinfoil boat (duckboat grin) then took ranch dressing and poured over them not a ton but some on each breast then a squirt or two of horseraddish cream style added a few jalapeneos then covered them with slices of fresh garden tommatoes and cooked them on the grill I also made white rice and with the gravy from the duckboat (which looked like mild tommatoe soup) I mixed it with the rice. and WOW that was some spicy duck it was really good.

Like I said I like hot and spicy food so I think that next I'll try maybe Habanero Honker grin

Im not the biggest fan of spicy, but that sure sounds good. I tried a new recipe today that is amazing and is as easy. I had a mix of teal and mallard breasts. First, I marinaded them with a can of Coke in a pan for 12 hrs or so. Next, drain Coke and rinse breasts with water. Cover breasts in water and add garlic salt (not sure how much, kind of kept adding till it looked good). leave it in this marinade for another night or more then take out and grill in butter. mmmmm mmmm good. Tastes like smoked pork chops!!

Marinade: olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh rosemary,italian seasoning,garlic powder,garlic salt

this is good for grilling or in a fairly hot pan. you can add water, or a less expensive oil to the mix. This lets the taste of the duck come through, but not over power.

marinade strips of goose in franks red hot overnight

roll strips with a slice of peppered bacon, also include a chunk of pepperjack cheese and 1 or 2 jalepeno slices into the roll, toothpick it to hold it rolled together, grill till bacon looks done. i suggest coors original or a summit to kill the heat!