• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Prop Repair

The Grebe

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced place to get a prop redone in the north metro? I'm in Brooklyn Center and it seems to me that I have seen one out here some place, just can't seem to locate it? Anyone with any info?

Soderbloom repaired one for me in less than a week. It was a prop that the guy at the shop just east of 35 and south of Forest Lake told me was junk. Send it to Soderbloom and you'll be done in less than 10 days and the price will surprise you.

Formula Propeller is a bunch of butchers. They bleeped up every prop I've ever given to them. I refer to the shop as a "grind and shine" operation. I think I lost 10mph on the final one I gave them a chance with and yes I gave them the chance to tweak it after the 1st trip.

Formula Propeller is a bunch of butchers. They bleeped up every prop I've ever given to them. I refer to the shop as a "grind and shine" operation. I think I lost 10mph on the final one I gave them a chance with and yes I gave them the chance to tweak it after the 1st trip.

How long ago was this? They did a fantastic job on mine this spring.

Don's Used Outboards in MapleGrove. He doesn't repair them, but knows someone or he could have a spare on hand. I've gotten 2 from him. Another year another prop. I run rivers though and rocks and props don't mix.

763-533-6253