• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yahoos List Of "Trade Bait"

zamboni

Yahoo has listed some guys that their respective teams might move, and 3 were mentioned as the Vikings being possible suitors: Chad Johnson, Roy Williams (lions) and Tony Gonzalez. Gonzalez is at end of his career, but would still be a better option than Shiancoe.

Oh yeah Gonzalez we could use him for run blocking and down field. But I think Roy Williams is the best fit for us. He'd be a great target for whoever our QB will be now and for years to come. Berrian, Williams, and Rice three tall receivers now that would be something.

Don't want any of them. Ocho Cinco is a headache. Gonzo won't get traded, and he's not a long term option. Roy Williams wouldn't be dealt within the division, and perhaps not in the conference.

Don't want any of them. Ocho Cinco is a headache. Gonzo won't get traded, and he's not a long term option. Roy Williams wouldn't be dealt within the division, and perhaps not in the conference.

I agree with this.

I wouldn't take Chad Johnson, he may be a great reciever, however his attitude and antics would be a poision pill to this team. I would like to see Williams in purple, he could really stretch the field, with a good attitude. And anything could be better than Schiancoe.

I'd love to see Gonzo or Williams for the right price, but to trade away picks is tough. I'm not saying I don't want them in purple, I just don't think those guys really are on the trading block, at least not to the Vikes. Gonzo will retire a Chief and Williams won't be dealt in the division.

Now looking at it you are right nofish, I have had him on my fantasy team one year and there was always a Questionable or doubtful by his name. That kind of stuff sticks in your memory. I think he would be a great pick up for the vikes. Heck even ocho cinco. Jarred Allen could beat him into shape if he got lippy.

I would ONLY sign Ocho Cinco to change his number....

grin I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there.

No Ocho, please. He's twice as hard to deal with as Randy Moss ever was, and can't even come close to putting up the same numbers.