• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Difference Between Ice ArmorX and Arctic Armor?

TMF89

JRFISHBAIT I plan to purchase a suit from you at the get together outing on november 1st.The black and red i hope you will have on hand because that is the suit i am going to buy.It will match the colors of my portable.I was impressed a little over a year ago at the madison lake outing and knew that one day i would return and support a great bait shop.

We'll have one gift wrapped for you smirk See you at the get together.

They were there last year and they sold like hot cakes. They had to take orders on some sizes because they sold out of them. I would go on FRiday if you want to get a AA Suit to bring home.

Stop by the Otter and NIls booths and say Hi.

As TO said, we'll be there with a booth dedicated to AA. We'll be next to the IDI booth.

We'll have the Red/Black, Camo, Green/Black Plus suit and the Green/Gold Plus suit. We will have sizes from XS - 3X in all colors. Gloves too. We look forward to assisting you in your selection of AA. See you at the show. Will we run out? With the amount of suits we're bringing to the show, if we do, the beer's on me. grin

Joe, Matt, Katy and TO

JRFISHBAIT did they make a xxl glove this year? My XL's were too small and I blew them out. Still plenty warm but not waterproof anymore. No fault of AA just my big hands. I still use them for spring and fall fishing and they are plenty warm still. I would love a pair of XXL if they ever make them.

PerchJerker Was nice meeting you and thank you for AA suit It was really nice to try them on before deciding on what size. I think I surprised you by purchasing a suit I came prepared.

So anybody thinking of stopping by and visiting PerchJerker at Pro Fishing Supply in Waconia To size them up My advice come prepared because you are not gonna want to leave empty handed. These suits are that awesome

Ok and thanks Jamison. Finding any eyes the past couple days. You can e-mail me if ya like. Today would have been a good day to be down there if the wind cooperates. I stayed home and picked up a shift. didnt sound like I would miss much.

PerchJerker Was nice meeting you and thank you for AA suit It was really nice to try them on before deciding on what size. I think I surprised you by purchasing a suit I came prepared.

So anybody thinking of stopping by and visiting PerchJerker at Pro Fishing Supply in Waconia To size them up My advice come prepared because you are not gonna want to leave empty handed. These suits are that awesome

You are going to love that suit, congrats.

Nice meeting you too Curt, and your buddy too.

I was a little surprised when you pulled out the cash, I thought you were coming just to try them on for sizing. But I was happy to send a suit home with you. I'm glad you like the suits, they really are awesome to wear.

Also, TO is correct, the gloves aren't available XXL, they only come in Med, Large or X-Large.