• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

For Sale: Vexilar FL18 with extras price reduced!!!

Used Vexilar FL18 for sale. Works perfect and is in excellent shape. The only blemish on the unit is a small nick in the transducer cable, which I sealed with silicon tape. It got nicked when I first bought it in transport, but does not affect the performance at all. It comes with the 12 degree transducer, a Vexilar transducer float, a Vexilar light attached, a Vexilar charge monitor, a Vexilar pro-pack, the Vexilar instruction VHS, and a battery if wanted. I have pics if interested. [email protected] Price reduced to $300 shipped to your door, or could be picked up. This unit is currently selling for $445.99 plus tax and shipping.

Features:

Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!

Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!

Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.

Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.

Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and 300 foot ranges.

Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder

I know this is an old post and said sold (PENDING) wondering if the sale went through or not, I'm guessing it has considering there has been no update for a little while, would just be nice to know thank ya.