Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinchicks

Happy Birthday finnbay!

22 posts in this topic

Ken, hope the little blighters are giving you an easy time at school today. Happy birthday, buddy!

Wanna drive around and shoot again over your break? smilesmile

Ah shucks, thanks all!

Steve,

Woo-hoo! Sounds like a plan to me! My turn to drive. 11:30?

Happy Birthday Ken! smile Looks like today's weather is perfect for day to take the day off from work and go out shooting? grin

Have a good one!

I'll be at the teacher's lot with bells on at 11:30! Beautiful, sunny day for the birthday boy! gringrin

Happy birthday Ken and hope that this day is one of the best ever.

I'll be at the teacher's lot with bells on at 11:30! Beautiful, sunny day for the birthday boy! gringrin

Happy birthday from me also Finn, I hope you are not going to try to get any wildlife shots with Steve running around with you wearing bells!!

If I was running around Ken wearing bells, I think Ken would be turning his camera on me, and we don't want that. gringrin

If I was running around Ken wearing bells, I think Ken would be turning his camera on me, and we don't want that. gringrin

Couldn't resist Steve.

Dan

Thanks again, all! I did have a good day (except for having to get back to work after about an hour and a half hiatus)including being entertained by stfcatfish for awhile. Mrs. Finnbay had my favorite supper ready when I got home from an afternoon and early evening ride down the Tomahawk and shoot. Will see what develops as the evening wears on! grin

Will see what develops as the evening wears on! grin

Tearin' it up at Tanks or the Hide-a-way? grinlaugh

Happy Birthday!

Quote:
Tearin' it up at Tanks or the Hide-a-way?

'Fraid my "tearin' up days" recently involve havin' a beer on the couch and goin' to bed by nine! grin