Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boar

Need some help please?

3 posts in this topic

I looked and looked but could'nt find a forum for Duluth area, closets was Vermilion lake fforum, but I;m sure more people read this one so I posted here, Dose anyone know of a good charter to rent in out of Duluth? going for a family Vac. this summer an want to take the fam. on a half day charter trip. What time of the summer would be best for weather an fishing? an thing would help. Boar

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I wouldn't be surprised to see Fletch pull something during the "break". That would give that person time to come in and get acclimated to the surroundings. I am sure the players will be having some "skates" along the way, but no organized team activities. They cannot even practice until after 5:00 the day before their first game back! That is why the results are so poor coming out. Its one thing to skate, scrimmage-like, but practice is a completely different animal and I am pretty sure the players are not going to voluntarily "bag skate". I think this is a big night tonight. Go into the break on a high note. Wouldn't be shocked if Kuemper started, but I would expect Dubnyk.  
    •   You've heard of the Whiskey Rebellion, I assume.   One of the first examples of federalism.   The Washington administration's suppression of the Whiskey Rebellion met with widespread popular approval.[112] The episode demonstrated that the new national government had the willingness and ability to suppress violent resistance to its laws. It was, therefore, viewed by the Washington administration as a success, a view that has generally been endorsed by historians.[113] The Washington administration and its supporters usually did not mention, however, that the whiskey excise remained difficult to collect, and that many westerners continued to refuse to pay the tax.[33] The events contributed to the formation of political parties in the United States, a process already underway.[114] The whiskey tax was repealed after Thomas Jefferson's Republican Party came to power in 1801, which opposed the Federalist Party of Hamilton and Washington.[115]
    •   Danged tootin' it was, Del-o-rama!    Sure, I no longer drink, and they finally change the law....thought it woulda been 20 years ago. That was one of the most asinine ones we've had yet. 
    •   I am concerned about the $$$. Near $20 trillion in debt and rising along with deficits predicted to rise and more and more people becoming dependent on some kind of government assistance makes me so. I'm as fiscal hawkish as you can get because math always wins,eventually, over good intentions, religious beliefs, and emotionalism. It's one of the main reasons I didn't vote for Trump. I am waiting to see his first budget proposal if he can eventually get around to it between his Tweeting and whining. If he eventually does make real budget cuts and proves me wrong, he'll get my vote in 2020 but time will tell. Both the welfare and warfare state will need slashing   Someone mention further increase in automation. It will be interesting to see how that effects these programs and government spending over time. Taxing robots probably won't work but they will mean fewer workers will be needed, especially low and mid skilled workers, to do the same job.
    • Sweet!  Ill be posting a report from our 3.5 day trip over the weekend.  In the Canada section.    Question for you.....we saw a Cadillac Escalade with tracks and a big walleye decal on it.....was that the Blackwater Cats guys?
    •   So the pee pee video stuff will or won't come out...?
    • Just blows my mind to be honest why we allow such a good state to be so far behind in regards to laws. Why we can't use more than one rod in summer is crazy..
    • Jim, I have an Ion and love it but given the choice today I can understand your hesitation in the decision. I'm not sure I wouldn't lean toward the Fuel and KDrill. Reverse is a must so Strikemaster would be out for sure. Reverse isn't the end all for cleaning slush, I still use a slush copter, but it does allow you to clear the slush on the drill and not have to bring it all up into the house. Either way you'll have a great combination. The Fuel drill is a nice thing to have around, it's a drop dead brute, unlike anything else out there!
    • Shrimpo's and ratfinkee's, mostly in bright color arrangements with fairly aggressive jigging.  It was a blast!            
  • Our Sponsors