• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ordered my FOB's today

ac777

Ordered some FOB's (Fleching only Better) today. We'll wee how well they work and if they live up to the hype of there HSOforum. They look like they will. Anyone else try these? I know Deitz said he was using them ths year, how do you like them?

I have been very impressed so far. I have yet to put an arrow through a deer, but I hope to change that soon. I got black ones first, and re-ordered lime green and also ordered glow in the dark stickers for them.

I still cant get over how they look, but they fly very nice.

I can't imagine that they would work with every setup. I had never heard of them so I went to their HSOforum, sounds like a great idea, but what happens to guys like me who shoot a whisker biscuit? I would think that the thing would fall off just like they demonstrated in one of the videos on a pass through.

There are still people using those biscuit things huh. Just kidding of course, you need to have a drop away style rest and not all of those work because it does require a fair amount of clearance. They shoot well and I think they would work great for hunting. Good luck and I want to hear what your opinion is when you get a chance to shoot them.

I'm still waiting on mine????? how long should it take? It has been 10 days! Getting annsy here!

Anyone shot them yet?

Hoot tooten, Got mine today 4 days after i ordered them, will shoot them soon.

Shot My fobs today, They seem to be shooting well, One thing I noticed when shooting broadheads they actually twist into the target, you can feel it when you pull it out, much more than with the vanes I was shooting. Grouped 2 tight enough to pop one of the Fobs off kinda cool to watch those things just pop off like that. We will see, going to shoot some more with them before I make the all out change but so far so good.

Goodnews! I got them today! Man they are small. I already have 4 of them set up and will be going right to the field today after work to try them out.

One thing about the cust. service at StarrFlight, they are sure quick to reply to emails. It is nice to answers to questions from companies that quickly. A breath of fresh air as they say.

I hope I get the same grouping "problem" ac777