• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How does a ball bungee cord work?

Christopher Quast

Question

6 answers to this question

Let's see if I can describe this. Put the ball in right hand loop in the left hand. Left hand loop goes through the loop on the tarp all the way to the ball. Bring the loop end around trailer or whatever all the way back up and hook loop over ball. This should help. I hope this is the type you are referring to.

Pretty simple really. Wrap the cord around whatever you're trying to hold together, and then tuck the ball under under one of the stretchy cords.

When you do this with cold, wet hands - the ball then slips out of your grasp, physics takes over, and ball comes zinging and nails you in the eye.

Pretty simple really. Wrap the cord around whatever you're trying to hold together, and then tuck the ball under under one of the stretchy cords.

When you do this with cold, wet hands - the ball then slips out of your grasp, physics takes over, and ball comes zinging and nails you in the eye.

LOL! Made my day with that one laugh