Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christopher Quast

How does a ball bungee cord work?

7 posts in this topic

Look kind of neat can anyone tell me how these things work and would they work for a boat tarp with built in loops?

I dont know if I have seen thse. Where did you see them.

Let's see if I can describe this. Put the ball in right hand loop in the left hand. Left hand loop goes through the loop on the tarp all the way to the ball. Bring the loop end around trailer or whatever all the way back up and hook loop over ball. This should help. I hope this is the type you are referring to.

Pretty simple really. Wrap the cord around whatever you're trying to hold together, and then tuck the ball under under one of the stretchy cords.

When you do this with cold, wet hands - the ball then slips out of your grasp, physics takes over, and ball comes zinging and nails you in the eye.

Pretty simple really. Wrap the cord around whatever you're trying to hold together, and then tuck the ball under under one of the stretchy cords.

When you do this with cold, wet hands - the ball then slips out of your grasp, physics takes over, and ball comes zinging and nails you in the eye.

LOL! Made my day with that one laugh