• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnesota FLW League

I too have been kicking around the idea of fishing a few of the tournements but the guy I usually fish with is dragging his feet. I like that the MTT lets you pick your partner, does the FLW do that or do they draw your partner like the PWT did?

The FLW is not pulling out of the Walleye field. They are just shutting down the other series for saltwater. Bass and Walleye remain strong. Check out the FLW Outdoors web site and you will get the information you are looking for. The Tournament dates have not been set yet.

I've fished as a co angler for the last 3 years, its a blast. Always had great partners, and learned a lot. There has been a few rumurs floating around about fishing Leech in June. Just a rumur though.

Last year was my 5th year as a boater. It has been a blast fishing it. Leech would be a good lake to fish again. If anyone is thinking about fishing it, quit thinking and do it. You will never regret it. You get to meet new friends and learn new bodies of water and compete in a professionally run tournament. The price is right too. I have heard rumors they are looking at changing the format. So far it just rumors. With the PWT folding they might just open it up more. I would guess they will be planning on upping the entry fee's to get the payouts higher and the media and fishing worlds attention. Like I said it is just speculation.