Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DRH1175

Best Ice Auger rack

6 posts in this topic

I am looking for a mount for my ice auger.

Car, truck, sled, ATV? There is a Mad Dog one designed for an ATV - I like it - I have one on my sled and one on my ATV.

I have a mad dog auger holder for my ATV and it is OK. I also had a mad dog GPS holder for my ATV and hated it, switched to a Ram product and am very happy with it. Personally I think there are much better products out there than Mad Dog as they do not seem to be very well designed IMO. You may pay more for some other products but I think they are well worth it.

I don't remember the guys name that makes the one I have. I picked it up at the Ice Show a couple three years ago. I also picked up a 3 place bucket rack from the same gentlemen. I'm sure someone on here remembers the fellas name. I wish I could remember the name sorry.

Ryan's ATV racks makes a nice set of yokes that I have used on my Rancher for 3 years. Just lay the auger in the yokes and bungee it down. Do a google for Ryan's yokes.