• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Skid plates

Slowfinger

Sorry if this is a dead horse, I searched for old posts with limited success. I'm looking to replace the plastic plates on my '06 Kodiak. Has anyone found a place in the twin cities to order some up? I'd prefer not to purchase directly off the net... Thanks!!

"My first choice would be a dealership."

That might not be your wallets first choice though!! Dealerships prices on accessories are usually pretty high when compared to catalog or internet orders.

I'd try Dennis Kirk or Shade Tree locally.

Well, umm.... the trailer is all loaded up and we're heading for the border in the morning for 6 days of nothing but riding. If its just questions, email me and I will check it later. If you need me to do something for you I'd like to help but, sorry you know me, priorities prevail right now. If it can wait, I'll be back by next Saturday and I can help you out then. blush