• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How do you...

Wookiee

keep punting to Reggie Bush three times in a row? I almost kicked the TV in last night. If he doesn't trip over his own feet we lose that game. I am so sick of Childress. But hey we won and thats what matters right? Still we did everything in our power to lose that game. We got the turnovers and most of the penalties were against them. We should have won more soundly but that is brad Childress football for ya! Our offensive line sucks too. Frerotte will be injured by midseason. I'm done now.

I guess Childress specifically told Kluwe not to kick to him, "kick it out of bounds".

He went on to say, "if our punter can't follow simple instructions, we will find one that can".

Never said that about his QB

Interesting......

I agree dtro, heard that he went off on him about that. How come he never went off on T-jack for not hitting open receivers?

What's funny is how even the comentators were saying it's a predictable offense.

I agree dtro, heard that he went off on him about that. How come he never went off on T-jack for not hitting open receivers?

What's funny is how even the comentators were saying it's a predictable offense.

It is very predictable. I can honestly say that I even predicted the half back pass from Tayolr.

They set it up with the first two runs to the right on the previous plays.

After the pitch to Peterson that went for no gain I said I bet a half back pass is coming. I think it was 2 plays later and I burst out laughing when Taylor threw that ball. A play like that is one that you aren't supposed to see coming. Fortunetly the Saints didn't see it coming, but I sure did.