• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Headlamps

MinnesnowtaWild

This is the one I bought:

HD5L330DE-LPENR.jpg

I highly recommend it to anyone thinking about buying a headlamp. They have projector lamps, which are similar to projector/HID's on new cars. This gives the light a VERY clean cutoff point. The spot light is very stout, and the floods are nice but man are those red LED's nice for retaining night vision. It does feel a bit cheap but that's fine with me since I didn't spend a fortune on it.

I like lots of light..but not LED. I've been using one of the cheap models from Nightblaster for years. It takes 4 AA's and I'm always careful to save the planet from the used ones.

My brain makes me top heavy enough, so I wear the light around my neck.

Nightblaster.jpg

my favorite is a blacklight l.e.d. that ilumanates my flourescent hi-vis line it realsy helps me see my line if tangled and when re-baiting. black ;ight seens to atract more bugs is the only negative thing to the black, bright white is also avaible in the same clip syle.I got mine at walmar for $10