Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Insp Gadget

New wheel house needs spray foam .....

7 posts in this topic

Our new wheel house is about ready for foam. We are in the NW metro and need some recommendations. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

There are a couple of people that do it around here which is the Norwood-Young America area and the big one is Kohl's foam systems. Hope this helps

I would call Endisys in Rogers my girlfriend works there they manufacture all of the parts and trailers for spray foam insulation. I'm sure they will know some great people.

I have a guy that is great and does mobile if he is in the area or you can bring it to him.I don't want to post his number on here without his permission.And I think it is against forum policy,but I see it on here a lot.How do you get around that?

Thanks Shergahunts, I'll try them for a lead, and meatfish, you can email me at roy@royalynn.com I appreciate it!

Google "plymouth, mn basf" to find a place in Plymouth where you can buy your own spray foam kits. Cost me over $500 for me for a kit that sprayed the walls of my 8x17 v-nose.

Thanks Broman, prices seem to have taken a jump on the kit's lately Plus we'll be doing ceiling and floor so we found a guy and actually will be getting it done this week!

Thanks again.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•   Well, like I said, I think it was fake news but it was still pretty darn good! I like a really tomatoey chili and this one was that.
    •   I like chili without beans but my wife likes them and this recipe called for beans so I went with it.   That's pretty close to what I just made but it looks darn good. I'll probably try this one next time!
    •   This has zero to do with the article I posted. I don't think you get it.   Another one that doesn't get it.
    •     So you're saying that statement isn't true?      
    •   Oh, I see now.   The Feds bowing out completely,  zero control, regulation and placing it in the hands of the citizens, effectively ending the war, will flip the script and it will correct itself.    Crime down, prisons emptied, addiction to new lows, family saved.   Stfu.   You have no idea or plans to swap in after decriminalizing. None. Nothing.        
    •     Do you have any evidence to back this statement up?   Because if you listen to Trump's rhetoric, the focus is clearly on illegal drugs coming across the border.  With a traditional militaristic approach.
    •     The double standard pertains more to whether you have the financial resources to go into treatment and avoid going to prison than to legal versus illegal.  If Rush didn't have the financial resources to hire a good lawyer, he would have gone to prison rather than to a treatment center - simple as that.  The federal government (via the taxpayers) funds prisons - they do not fund treatment centers.   Both are controlled substances, but the reality is the government doesn't do a very good job of controlling either one.  They are still dragging their feet on legalizing or even re-classifying marijuana, even though it is common knowledge their classification is a complete farce.   The legal opiate version is just as addicting, or possibly more addicting than the illegal version, and accounts for the largest percentage of drug overdose deaths today.   If there is a crackdown on prescription opioids, the data shows there will be an increase in illegal heroin use.  Florida is a prime example.   We know there are ways of treating addiction that do not involve prison sentences.     The War on Drugs going at it from the traditional/conventional federal perspective is a complete failure.   Those are the facts, but obviously none of that makes any difference to you, and you will continue to defend the status quo with no rational reason to do so.     Bobby nailed it when he said "syntax error on line 1"....              
    • And KIDNEY BEANS? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!
  • Our Sponsors