• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MONSTER Iowa Buck Harvested

i haven't heard any stories about that buck either. also saw another picture of another great buck taken in Iowa. all i can say is , WOW !!

i was out scouting yesturday; almost had the BIG ONE!!( no! not a deer!! a heart attack!!) now understand that i'm terrified of snakes! i was trimming a path from where i plan to put a stand up to a path that goes thru the woods. i grabbed a heavy weed and right next to my hand was about a 10 in. snake!!!!!!!!! cry i think it was a little bull snake! grin

This is a bruiser of a buck indeed! He is waiting for a Official green score on it he commented. Other comments he has provided is his G2 on the left side has two kickers and his G2 on the right side is split, giving the buck 13 points.

Where this buck was brought down, he states,SW part of the state. That could even be the suburbs of West Des Moines. Have seen some awesome bucks walk out of tiny draws to small tucked away fields down there while visiting friends. No matter where it was taken, that is a heck of a buck.

Farmer