Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MUSKY18

Vikings coaches suck!!!!!

54 posts in this topic

It is now half time, but it is pretty apparent that the Vikings coaches really suck!!! THe play calling is just terrible. Does Chilly not understand the concept of spreading the field for Peterson? Lets put 9 guys in tight and try to run.......what a tool he is!!! Vikes are doomed as long as he is our head coach!

How about that dandy 1st down run then call a time out? Gus got lucky that shoulda been a pick.

One of the ugliest halves of football I've ever seen in the NFL. For ONCE I agree with Cornheiser who said as the half was ending, "they should be ashamed of themselves". PS I know he was talking about the Saints, but I'm talking about both teams, just a horrible game.

HaHa- Cornheiser!!!! Give that guy a hat for Petes Sake!!

You guys are right, Chilly needs to quit calling offensive plays, and let the coordinator do his job, Chilly can't figure stuff out!!

Is it actaully him that calls them??? Good grief are we a boring team to watch, if so he needs to have the playbook taken from him now! Even the commentators make fun of our play calling, absolutely pathetic offense. Can't beleive we are ahead...thanks only to horrible refereeing.

You would think he'd be smart enough to pull Griffin and put in any other cornerback on the roster. That guy couldn't even guard his shadow. Put a scarecrow out there. Anything! Please!

Childress is one of the worst if not the worst coach in the league. No imagination on offense. No ability to make adjustments during the game. Horrible.

Is it actaully him that calls them??? Good grief are we a boring team to watch, if so he needs to have the playbook taken from him now! Even the commentators make fun of our play calling, absolutely pathetic offense. Can't beleive we are ahead...thanks only to horrible refereeing.

I am pretty sure it is him, thats why he holds that play page over his mouth when he calls in the plays to Frerotte

I completely agree. He has all the tools in the world, except decent QB, to become a great football team and can't get be creative enough. And this coach was supposed to be an offensive "guru." Haha, I was willing to give him a chance after a few years, because it takes a while. But after this season and his horrible mind, I'm pulling the plug!

Bush makes us look like a bunch of Salley's.

I wished Taylor could move like that.

Three guys i'd like to kick:

1) Cornheiser - for his idiotic commentary

2) Childress - for his idiotic coaching skills

3) Berrian - for that absolutely unacceptable drop on 3rd & 13.

I'm not a fare weather fan, This is a tornado and I am taking shelter on the lake fishing. No more waisted Sunday's anymore. I will come back if Childress is gone.

Why do they keep trying to run AP up the middle? Terrible play calling! Now Ferret might be out. laugh This is is a train wreck. Ahhh MN Sports!

I am not a fair wheather fan. However, Childress has to go. After, 2-1/3 seasons of waiting for his KICK A&& offense I am now convinced, that, I will be in my grave before I see anything cloce to that!!! I am only 61. The man has 3 All Pro's on offense + one alternate! He now has, three All Pro's on his defensive line, plus an alternate from the secondary! Wilf has given this JERK every oppertunity to succeed. I believe that Ziggy has given Chilly more than any other head coach in the NFL the tools to WIN. Under these circumstances, AM I WRONG?

I can't remember when the last time we had a good special teams coverage unit. Pathetic!!

Win or lose we should s--tcan every coach we have. Coaches coach and players play but if you can't coach the players it's time to go.

Unbearable game to watch, yet I'm still watching. Kind of like a car accident.

I'm starting to make up curse words when I watch the Vikes.

Botch N.O. field goal, lets see what we can do.

We seem to fail when we get a major break in the last minutes of the game though crazy

Not wrong at all...T-Jac was pulled...Wilf should pull Chilly! They should give him something he can handle like being a towel boy. I don't think he could handle being a water boy.

I can't believe we won that game. I still don't like Childress anymore, however hopefully this will build some momentum and can get our condfidence back.

I'm crying at this win. This win...is well i guess a win after all. I proud of the players...but chilly needs to go.

Winning is a luxury of die-hard fans smile

win or no win we looked on of fence and special teams. Childress has got to go.

All right we won. Great game! We played good ball grin

Go vikes!!!!

Vikings can up big and got it done at the end of the game. A win is a Win. Move on to get another one.