• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

BOOF??

Jigger Here

Boof will do well in a couple of years just like some of the other Twins pitchers that were traded away. Boof was brought up to the Twins starting rotation in 2006 after the Twins sent a stuggling Kyle Lohse down to the minors. A couple of weeks ago, Lohse signed a $41 million contract with St. Louis. It doesn't look like Garza is doing too bad either. Hopefully, the Twins get something for Boof.

I think BOOF takes over the role Guerrier has had before this year as the long reliever and an insurance policy in case a starter goes down. REYES will not be back. BRESLOW will assume his role. I also think Mijares will be a welcome addition to the bullpen and I think Guerrier will remain, just in a more limited role. He had way too may appearances this year.

We should be getting Pat Neshek back next year! That will lighten the load some!

With his delivery, and having Tommy John surgery, I wouldn't pin my hopes on him too much. I thought the same about Liriano, but he doesn't drag his knuckles when he pitches. I was a side arm pitcher in HS, (Tekulve and Quisenberry were my heroes) and that is really hard on the elbow. I constantly had a half of tube of Ben Gay on my arm, and that was just after practice, let alone games

I think Boof and Guerrier will be back. Reyes will not, simply because Mijares can do the job, and Breslow was pretty good this year. I would love to see Nechack back but like was said before the surgery and his throwing style do not match. His best days might be behind him. To bad if they are because I liked watching him pitch.

I believe Boof is gone. I've seen enough of his erratic pitching. Like a lot of ex-Twins pitchers, he can't seem to harness his good stuff.

I hope the Twins re-sign Reyes. Breslow reminds me too much of Tony Fiore, one-year wonder. I think if he pitches the whole season his ERA will be 4.50 plus.

Guerrier will certainly be back. I hope Gardy learns to "protect" the arms in the bullpen as much as he does the starters.

I think we should trade Guerrier for a case of beer the way he played the last few months

if you combined guerrier and reyes you might get a case.........of Natural Ice Light.

Reyes has been nothing short of awful 12 times this season he came into the game without recording an out. his ERA was low not because of his ability, but moreso that he was constantly letting the previous pitcher's runs across.