Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndyM

1st wheel house

13 posts in this topic

My brother and I just bought our first wheel house. 8' x 12' and has 10 holes in it. Found it on [YouNeedAuthorization] last Friday. The guy only wanted $200 for it. Couldn't pass up that bargain. It needs some work but not too much. We will probabally get away with putting in $200 or less. We are going to pull off all of the old plywood and put on liner panel cuz we can get that for little to nothing. We will put in 2 bunks on 1 side and just have to get a heater for it. All in all a pretty cheap way to fish. Can't wait for the ice.

Andy

Hey i have been looking for an older fishhouse to revamp. Could you email me the site you found it on:? nate440f@hotmail.com

Thanks

Aint true if there aint pictures!!! Sounds like a heck of a deal!!!

Bad news about the fish house. We started ripping off the sheeting on the outside, found that 1/2 of the metal studs in it are rotten. Guess we are going to get new studs and start over. The floor is still good and the trailer is in decent condition. We'll see what happens.... I'll post picks when we are competed with the outside. (Hopefully this weekend the exterior will be compteted.)