• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Weekend Reports.........

cjac

Short report for me....Mille Lacs is really tough this year. Not a sniff, not even the pike activity we'd normally see in the Fall in the bays on the SE end, though we were still finding green weeds. Walleyes were tough to find too.

I hope for some better reports than mine, fishing or duck hunting......

couple pike around 35'' and a 41-42'' muskie friday morning. and another ski about 43-44'' fri. night. both times at the croix... sat. a bunch of pike and a lost ski, around 43''.few more looks all on the mississippi. nothing today. not even a sniff. did get into some decent walleyes on pool 2. sat. also. fewer smallies. even got about a 7 lb. cat on a husky j e r k. had fun.

back to work in the morning, vacations over. frown

Tried for a few hours in the evening Saturday. Got 1 pike maybe 28", hooked it right next to the eye frown. Guess it was dazzled by my gold/gold/gold double 8. Otherwise didn't see any fish, heard some chasing stuff at the surface (and saw the aftermath), and since nothing else worked we tried trolling prop baits, again with no success.

Spent yesterday on a pike lake closer to home. Fish went nuts once the rain got heavier and the wind died, had numerous doubles and even a triple. Might have been a good time to have been chasing the skis.

Propster:

Nice pic of Hunter and fish. Pretty little thing. Tell him i will go out and catch the one he lost and have a chat with it!! smile Let me know when you are back up in my neck of the woods again.

Fished Hayward Lakes Muskies Inc Tourney, on Chip Flowage, Sunday was the worst day of muskie fishing I ever had, previous worst day was the day before and the day before that (Fri) we didn't see any!! Been fishing flowage for over 40 years but thats musky fishing Water temp 57 - too sunny and clear and crappies biting everywhere.

Went out on Rush Fri night from 6:00 to 10:45. Casted to no avail. Trolled for a while, nothing. Waters temp 58-59 deg. very calm just a light breeze. I've been out every week and only seen 1 fish since the middle of August. Hopefully this weekend that will change.

i agree too, anyone know what the deal is with Rush.. i fished i it 3xs last year and a few this year and did not see 1 follow or sign of musky...maybe i was on the wrong lake??? just kidding, but if you look at the stocking info in that lake, there should be a decent population of fish out there... has anyone done well out there or had a really good day out there?