• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Somethings different this Sunday....

toughguy

So tomorrow will there be a follow up thread entitled: "Somethings different this Monday...."

where you'll post:

I can't put my finger one it. I'm in a bad mood, my blood pressure is high, and I've thrown my remote control at the TV once.

grin

I can't put my finger one it. I'm in a good mood, my blood pressure is down, and I haven't thrown my remote control at the TV once. I don't know why, but it's kinda nice.

What a coincidence! I noticed the exact same thing yesterday afternoon. It felt good to be all mellow and relaxed on Sunday afternoon, watching whoever happened to be playing on the TV.

Why do we do this to ourselves? They talk about the Cubs curse non stop. While it hasn't been 100 years for the Vikigns it will be. This team is cursed and so are us fans.

Did I say cursed?? Just as I was typing FG blocked!!!!! YES GO VIKES!!!!! #1!!!!!

WORST SPECIAL TEAMS EFFORT EVER!!! How many times did they get the ball past the 50 tonigh? Anyways, my tv is now broken and I have shooting pains running down my left arm. Time for bed. Fire Childress now!!! On the plus side they will be out of it in time for ice fishing so I won't have to waste my time watching on Sundays. I'll be drilling holes instead. Go Gophers???