Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toughguy

Somethings different this Sunday....

30 posts in this topic

I can't put my finger one it. I'm in a good mood, my blood pressure is down, and I haven't thrown my remote control at the TV once. I don't know why, but it's kinda nice.

So tomorrow will there be a follow up thread entitled: "Somethings different this Monday...."

where you'll post:

I can't put my finger one it. I'm in a bad mood, my blood pressure is high, and I've thrown my remote control at the TV once.

grin

Tough- Just wait..about say 9:00 tomorrow night all those feelings will mysteriously re-appear! As said before, Mr. Noodle has to go...

I can't put my finger one it. I'm in a good mood, my blood pressure is down, and I haven't thrown my remote control at the TV once. I don't know why, but it's kinda nice.

What a coincidence! I noticed the exact same thing yesterday afternoon. It felt good to be all mellow and relaxed on Sunday afternoon, watching whoever happened to be playing on the TV.

...and with the Packers losing my day was complete. grin

Hopefully my Monday night goes as well as my Sunday did. I doubt it but we'll see. Run AD run.

If you don't have a heart attack you will probably be buying a new remote tomorrow. Vikings are horrible.

Why do we do this to ourselves? They talk about the Cubs curse non stop. While it hasn't been 100 years for the Vikigns it will be. This team is cursed and so are us fans.

Did I say cursed?? Just as I was typing FG blocked!!!!! YES GO VIKES!!!!! #1!!!!!

Go Vikes D!! (my fantasy football D)...they are the ONLY reason well besides AP we did anything last year.

Rushing, I see you are from Eagle Lake. I used to live there back in the day. Was born there but the parents moved us out in 4th grade (1986). Have you lived there long? Nice little town.

Joy increasing, hands clapping, remote on table......

A TRICK PLAY???? That's gotta be a first for Chilli.

Just tunned in did I hear correct at the 13 minute mark in tne second only 30 yards for vikes?

toughguy...only about 4yrs or so. Doesn't seem like it will be long before its a suburb of Mankato the way they keep building out here.

No Childress is not predictable , lack of imagination he is a just a bad coach thank god for the over rated de to step up.

Go Vikes D!! (my fantasy football D)...they are the ONLY reason well besides AP we did anything last year.

Yeah they are my fantasy "D" as well, and scoring me a ton of points tonight so far

Wow. Bush for #2. May have had three if not for slipping on the last one. Definitely a game changer.

WORST SPECIAL TEAMS EFFORT EVER!!! How many times did they get the ball past the 50 tonigh? Anyways, my tv is now broken and I have shooting pains running down my left arm. Time for bed. Fire Childress now!!! On the plus side they will be out of it in time for ice fishing so I won't have to waste my time watching on Sundays. I'll be drilling holes instead. Go Gophers???