Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zamboni

Anyone Have Phiten Necklace?

10 posts in this topic

Just curious as to your thoughts, seen them at the Twins Pro Shop and have seen them on a popular auction site I am not allowed to say on here. Do they work? I have back aches pretty much everyday, and if they work, I might pony up the $30 for one.

That is what they look like. Apparently they are lined with titanium and are supposed to help with body aches, circulation, etc.

They do not work. People will tell you they do. But, it is all in their head. Take an advil and a beer/glass of wine.

I used to wear the bracelets and wether it was mental or physical it worked for me NO DOUBT.

I say $30 is a small price to pay to possibly get some relief from your pain!

I remember those bracelets, they were all metal, all the golfers used to wear them.

Maybe fake but when I wear mine at night most of the time it is harder for me to fall asleep. There is definitely something that these things do.

ESPN had a indepth investigation into these bracelets during the World Series. Long story short, there is/was no medical proof that these actually work. They interviewed the manufacturer and the manufacturer said it was more of a clothing accessory than anything else.

$30 bones on a piece of metal wrapped in cloth. Maybe I'll make a knockoff called Fiten, and sell em for $20 any takers??? LOL