• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dega

NAPAFISH

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good fantasy day for me, I got 2 cars in the garage. The one thing I don't like about this restrictor plate racing is that the teams don't have much control over the their cars. Nascar issues the plates, rear shocks, and the rear springs. I just wish there could be more skill and setup built into these races. The wrecks can be exciting but I'd reather see an exciting downforce race like the last 3 races.

Yeah, I think Smith got stiffed on this one. Tony blocked high and when Smith went low Tony pushed him.

Love Smith after the race, "Well I could wrecked him and made the finish a whole lot more interesting, but I thought better than that." That with after being asked where he thinke he should be doing right now, "I should be out there right now spinning doughnuts."

Smoke got away with one there, and the win should have gone to Smith.

Holy crashfest Batman! There sure were alot of cars tore up in this race! Biffles car looked like a bomb went off in it. My day of fantasy racing took a hit in both leagues and my fantasy football squad lost to boot. Makes me kind of grumpy but at least the race was entertaining and they didn't play follow the leader all day in single file. Could have been worse I could have been at work smirk

Tunrevir~

First of all Carl Edwards should be ashamed of himself for the boneheaded move he did and taking out 3 of his team mates, the interview with Jack Rousch was interesting as he basically stated that Carl really messed up this time. After watching the replay many times and the comments on here about Smith winning I would have to disagree with these coments about Smith winning, Tony pulled down when Smith was still back by the left rear quarter panel and the rules state that you cannot advance your position by going below the yellow line. But we all have our own opinions about the finish.