• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lost Female Yellow Labrador Retriever

PeteS

Please let me know if you have seen her or have heard of her in your area....

Our female yellow lab (kinda reddish in color) has been missing since the evening of 9/28.

She was last seen at County Road D and Labore Road at the Little Canada / Vadnais Heights / Maplewood border. She was wearing a black collar with multi colored dog bones on it. She is just over one year old. Our hearts are aching. Just not knowing if she's hurt, dead, or if someone has her and isn't turning her in, or if someone has turned her in to somewhere we haven't called. She comes from a family with four kids and a "big brother" chocolate lab. His heart is aching, too.

Please, please, PLEASE...if you know anything, anything at all, please let us know. We can be reached at 651-486-7524 or 651-235-7561.

Thank you so, SO much....

Lisa http:

PeteS-

I saw a "reddish-colored" lab in my neighborhood recently, but I'm pretty sure the dog was a male. I'm not 100% positive it was a male, as it was about 50ft or so away. Can you describe the dog in more detail?

It's probably not your dog that I saw, as I live on the East Side of St. Paul, but I figured I'd ask.

I will keep an eye out for it again.

I hope you get her back safely!

Paul

Thank you for the email, Paul, I appreciate it. Our lab is actually Fox Red - I'm just not sure how many people are aware of that color - so we've been saying yellow but a bit reddish. She is 1 year old and weighs in around 50 pounds. She was lost wearing a black and gray collar with multi colored dog bones on it, no tags. I wouldn't be surprised if she was found in your area. They say dogs can travel in excess of 10 miles when lost. I hope the additional info helps, and thanks again.

Yes, we have checked with shelters, vets, humane societies, etc. We have put out over 200 flyers and will do another 200 tomorrow evening. We have it posted on [YouNeedAuthorization], some lost pet sites and have an ad in the St. Paul Pioneer Press. We keep getting emails that people are stealing labs for the hunting season. I don't think some people realize how deep a missing dog can affect a family. All of our spare time goes to trying to locate her. We hope to have her home soon. Thank you for your advice.

That's a great looking dog!

The dog I saw in my neighborhood doesn't look anything like your dog, and I saw it again and it's definitely a male. But, I will keep my eyes open. I wish you the best in finding her!

I hope all goes well!