• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oct 3-5 Big Bass Secret word and results...

Deitz Dittrich

Hopefully I can get this pic to work

Got out on Sunday for 4 hours

Fished through the rain

Fished deeper water and shallow water.

Caught fish in both locations

Threw the top water with no takers

All fish caught pitching jigs the largest again on a black and blue jig on the outside weedline about 10 feet of water.

?action=view&current=DSC02523.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a 22.5 inch 7 lb 2 oz beauty Saturday. I didn't have my camera along, of course. I could have taken her in for pictures, but I didn't want to put her in the livewell and stress her out and have anything happen to her. So, I measured and weighed her and put her back. Someday I'll learn to take the camera along.......Oh well, it was fun anyway !!

Brother and i went out this saturday and pulled a 22" a 21" and a 20". The 22" and 21" came from the exact same spot on consecutive casts. I'll post the picks in a couple days (didn't have the digital camera so had to use the disposable) Don't know if we can take credit for biggest fish though, didn't have the secret word in the picture. Also we'll have to see how the pics turn out too, the 22 and 21 were caught at sunset.

My buddy Adam (apegs) got a nice fish, but not as nice as some of the others, other than that one fish we couldn't really find much of a pattern. We pounded the shallows with spinnerbaits/buzzbaits, Jigs and Senkos under docks, and couldn't find much more that a couple dinks and northerns. Whats pattern is working for everyone?

Ill try to post a pic of apegs bass when I get a chance

We got our biggest ones all in 6 feet of water or less on the inside weededge and any type of deeper timber. All of the bigger ones except one were caught on slow presentations. Five biggest were 22, 21, 20, 19, 19.

Here is my biggest from this weekend. When the tail laid flat on the board it measured a touch over 19.5 Caught on a black and blue lake fork craw tube flipping deep pads in about 7ft of water. Had a bigger one on a dropshot but unfortunatley I wasnt able to get it in the boat.

2920527850_f9c8d5a60a.jpg

Tried to get into a couple last weekend but couldn't break 15".

As I was leaving the house with my "FM Fall Fatties" sign, the wife asked me what it was all about. I explained it to her, she rolled her eyes and said, "I suppose next week it will be Big Butt Bluegills."

She might be on to something

Nice fish Oly and congrats. Looks like the big girls decided to take a break and hide from us guys this past weekend. If you guys get another one going, good luck, I'll be up in smallie territory with no access to FM.

Thanks guys, I am very suprised that someone didnt get a bigger one, I almost didnt even take a picture figured I would need at least a 20 to compete.

mike olson

804 21st ave n

s st paul mn 55075

I see, never tried it. Tried to try it once but the launch was blocked off for some reason. Always heard is was a crappie and pike lake though. Then again my fish was also out of a pike lake (note the scar) so I guess you never know.

I've got my pictures of the 3 biggest my brother and i caught during this weekend, but i don't know how to post them. Is there anyone i can send them to that can post them for me?

Wow, those are beauties kt!

I'm not even a bass fisherman, but I must admit, I just did a google map of Brandon, MN grin

You have your pick of a few lakes up there. I'm jealous.