• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Maker Will Not ??

only ice

I have a side by side Frigidaire. Its about a year and a half old. All of a sudden my ice maker wont auger the ice out of the dispenser.I pulled out the ice box and dumped all the ice out and the auger turns fine there.I place it back in place and when I push the glass to the ice arm, the thing just makes a humming sound. Any Ideas whats UP!!!

Make sure the ice box is going in far enough. There's a gold metal "lever" that fits in a hole, too. That lever gets switches directions for crushed or solid ice. Any way, open freezer door. Pull the ice box out. Hold door light switch closed and push the ice arm in to see if the auger turns in the freezer.

Wanted to let all know that all that was wrong with my Ice Auger on my freezer was (DONT LAUGH) I had set the temp way to low and it froze up!! Really cant beleave thats all it was. Hope some day this will help someone.