• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LA have a chance

bassNspear

SO true on the Cubs.. The reason the franchise is the way they are is because of the happy-go attitude and the sympathy card.

It's almost like they expect to lose,, becasue they are the Cubs. I really think this is true from management, to the broadcasters to the fans. And I will never buy the idea that this 2008 Cubs has nothing to do with the other 99 years. Physically they don't, that's obvious. But mentally they do,,, they looked like the defintion of "deer in the headlights" after Loney's Grand Slam. you can't tell me that after things go wrong, really wrong,, they start to wonder about olde Billy,

and ONCE that happens-- IT's time for next year.

Year after year-- this is the problem with this team. It will continue for alot longer with guys like Soriano striking out with a ball in China.

SO true on the Cubs.. The reason the franchise is the way they are is because of the happy-go attitude and the sympathy card.

It's almost like they expect to lose,, becasue they are the Cubs. I really think this is true from management, to the broadcasters to the fans. And I will never buy the idea that this 2008 Cubs has nothing to do with the other 99 years. Physically they don't, that's obvious. But mentally they do,,, they looked like the defintion of "deer in the headlights" after Loney's Grand Slam. you can't tell me that after things go wrong, really wrong,, they start to wonder about olde Billy,

and ONCE that happens-- IT's time for next year.

Worst playoff team every year for as long as I have been alive-- a long time--- IS ALWAYS THE CUBS!!!! Are you kiddin my with the kinda of karma, history the DODGERS have. CUBS are always the worst-- it's in their DNA!!!!

Dodgers are worst team in the playoff's by far.

That being said they have just as good a chance as anyone to win it!

Originally Posted By: zamboni
No love for the Phils? Looked good the first 2 games, a bit of a bump in the road today, but I have faith.

You got that backwards, the first two games were a bump in the road. grin

I will bet 3 packs of Ratsos they won't win this series

Quote:
I will bet 3 packs of Ratsos they won't win this series

Were you not on record as saying the Cubs have a better chance coming back and winning their series then the Sox even tho the Cubs were down 0-2 and going on the road. Do you chase inside straights often! LMAO> grin