• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Mission X-Series?

Shack

I am looking to get back into Archery once again. I used PSE threw out my youth, but I am leaning twords Mathews as a bow to get back on the path with.

I am not ready to pull the trigger with spending a $1000.00 on a set up right now, so I am looking at a little lower cost. I am liking the X4 and X3. I figure this should be a good bow to start back in again with and maybe pass down to my son in a couple years.

Then again, should I just spend the money on the DXT, Buckmasters or Journey now?

I was granted access to another 160 acres of private land for gun season this year. It is managed as far as food plots and such, but not hunted as of last year and for years to come. I was told I could bow hunt it also. I figure a couple weeks of blowing some arrows out back at targets and a some trips up to the range should get me back in the swing of things for hunting again.

Just getting the itch again and getting sick of being left out on some great bow trips with my buddies also. I wanted to get a couple opinions on the Mission X-Series before going up and pulling the trigger.

Thanks