• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Beat up, retired lures? Contact Hec..

b1gf1sh1

have any beat up muskie, pike or saltwater lures? paint gone? color just isn't produceing? just doesn't work anymore? cranks, top waters, in-lines... whatever, i might be able to help in bringing them up to speed for a fee. i may trade from my own customs or refurbished lures for yours. in fact i've been known to trade for most anything if it has value. or i just might purchase them outright. just contact me through my HSOforum and we can talk, or call 651-206-3549 after 3 P.M. M-F, or try earlier and if theres no answer, leave me a message and i will call you. anytime on weekends. please, for trades other than lures or rods and reels and fishing electronics please conact me through my HSOforum or emails. if you prefer you can always reply here, i'll check on it periodicly...thanks

Don Rothmeier