• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

performance pods

I have an old lund semi v that I use for hunting and I am just curious(sp) if any body has a boat similar to mine and it has pods on it. I have a 18hp longtail motor that weighs a ton and wondering how much the pods really help. thanks guys.

I would give someone at Beavertail a call. I don't have them on my boat, but all I've heard about them is that they do help.

I've got a 35hp shorttail on a short transom, and I know I'd feel better with them, but I haven't sunk yet. LOL

there is a dealer up this way and I was told by a buddy that just picked up a b-tail that they install the pods there and guarentie that you can stand on them when they are done and they charge 300.00 to do it. they guys at this dealer say that they really improve the boats handle and the floatation.

you caN E-MAIL for the dealers name at [email protected]