• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bad Fishing Week

I was in Canada Last week and found the fishing to be the worst I could recall in 40 Years. Our group caught enough walleys to eat 3 meals and each of us brought back our limit of 4 fish each. We normally throw back twice that many but it did not happen this year. On the same note 2 groups of friends fished Oneida for the week and never caught a walleye. Oh well that is what a bad pressure system does to the fishing.

Sorry to here about that tank maybe its going to be one of those years confused.I fished oneida last weekend and nill for eyes caught my share of sheephead and a few LARGE perch.The fishing the past 3 weeks has been like the stock market right in the SHHH TER crazy.