• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Potential Trades

Dave B

Mostly scoring league, 2 WRs 2 RBs and 1 TE each week (plus QB, K, Def)

I have

Ronnie Brown

Willie Parker

L McClain

F Jackson

S Moss

TJ Housmanzada

Reggie Williams

Heath Miller

Offers on the table:

1) Randy Moss for Ronnie Brown

2) K Winslow for Heath Miller and L McClain

3) Reggie Brown for W Parker or McClain

4) Braylon Edwards for Parker

I dont think anything is worth doing right now. #1 and #2 are intriguing. Free agent WRs are few and far between. Darrell Jackson is probably the best out there. I need a 3rd WR for bye weeks and TE bye week, Reggie Williams is worthless.

#1 I wouldn't do it without Tom Brady in NE.

#2 Miller has been a stiff- killing me on my team right now, but McClain is getting a lot of the goal line carries and is doing real well. I wouldn't make that trade unless you get another RB in return.

#3 Not sold on the Jags ability to score TD's. I don't think I would do that either.

#4 Most intriguing to me. Cleveland seems to be one game from going with Quinn and I gotta feeling he would be going to the big guy (Edwards) often. And with you needing WR help that might be the best bet.

Another thing I would look for and it would be a FA pickup. Bobby Engram was Seattle's leading receiver last year. He has missed the first 3 games, but is coming back this week. And with their WR corps in a world of hurt, he will put up numbers immediately. If he was available in your league I would pick him up and drop Williams and wait a week or two on the trade.

Good luck!

Is Lance Moore WR for NO still a FA....if so pick him up as he goes against the Vikes D this week........

All the trade options you listed are great for whoever is getting your guys but not good for you..

option1: you lose your starting RB for this week

option 2: looks good but you need McClain this week and I heard Winslow was injured...not sure if that is true or not

option 3: Reggie Brown caught his first pass of the year last week and Jackson is a better reciever on the team

option 4: not a bad deal if you think Edwards is going to catch the ball this year........

who is F Jackson RB???? sure there are better options then him....Mewelde Moore will be a starter this week

Only option I would consider is #4. And I am not real high on that one. Sure hate to get rid of top RB's. But that is the only one that has equal value on both sides, the other ones seem like lopsided trade that aren't to your advantage.

F Jackson plays behind M Lynch in Buffalo. W/ Parker hurt and Brown on bye, I needed 2nd back last week. He gets a lot of passes and attempts and was playing the Rams. I lucked into a TD from him!!!!

I picked up Kevin Walter from Houston. Easy schedule and playing besides Andre Johnson should get a lot of single coverage. Not great, but an improvement over Williams.

Both FA receivers mentioned were already on teams.

huh......well at least Brown can go this week and parker should be good to go on week 7...Did you look at the Cardinals reciever that put up 100+ yds last week....(Breston?)

Holding tight for now. Another HUGE week, lead the league in scoring by almost 10% over the next highest.

Brown and Bear defense have been HUGE surprises.

I keep waiting for someone to drop an average WR or someone to emerge. TJ Hous and S Moss are both off in week 10. Can be patient until then.